FAQ | Brightstar Computer
Q: Where is your company located?
A: We are located at KL Lowyat Plaza .
Q: What’s your return policy ?
If the customer just received the computer and
(1) it is within the first 7 days of original delivery,
(2) there are issues with the hardware with the product. Then, we will provide a full 100% refund on the price of the computer system once the unit has arrived back to our facility and we have confirmed the issues to be hardware related.
(3) Must bring the full boxes and machine without any human damage .
Q: What does the warranty cover ?
The warranty covers parts and labor for the computer system. If your computer system develops an issue that cannot be resolved over the phone. For more details, please contact a customer service representative for more information.
Q: My systems is out of warranty do I still get support ?
A: Brightstar computer provides free lifetime support. So even if your warranty has expired you may call or email our support staff for assistance.
Q:How long does it take for my new BLD PC to be built?
A: All of our custom gaming PC’s are fully built and set up within 48 hours on normal workdays from Monday to Friday if ordered before 8PM.
TECHNINCAL SUPPORT QUESTION
Q: How can I recovery the OS Windows 10 by myself ?
(1) Press Windows Button
(2) Search Reset this PC
(3) Get Started
(4) Removed everythings
(5) Just remove my files
Q: I have no video signal , what should I do ?
1. Check all cable connections from your monitor to your system make sure they are not loose and properly connected.
2. Confirm that you are not connecting the monitor to the onboard video output and are connecting the monitor to the video card.
3. On the monitor make sure to change between the input sources, most monitors will have the feature for selecting the input that the monitor is receiving a signal from. Make sure you have selected the proper input.