ASUS ROG STRIX B250F GAMING LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI DVI M.2 ATX Motherboard with USB 3.1
- FanXpert 4 allows for dynamic fan calibration and optimized system cooling while gaming
- Unmatched personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, an additional RGB header and a 3D-printing friendly mount
- Maximize your connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, front panel USB 3.1 and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- Patent-pending SafeSlot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220A driven by Japanese capacitors
ROG Strix B250F Gaming motherboards combine bold aesthetics with premier performance and incredible audio to deliver unrivaled gaming experiences and style. Support for the latest Intel processors and technologies, plus exclusive ROG innovations, take performance to the next level to give you the edge against opponents. ROG Strix B250F Gaming charges every movement of every game with thrilling energy and equips you with epic speed and agility. Join the Republic with ROG Strix B250F Gaming and dominate your game!
AURA LIGHTING CONTROL
Create your own custom LED lighting effects with the intuitive Aura software. Cast a stunning multi-color glow across your build with the powerful RGB LEDs built in to ROG Strix B250F Gaming, or attach a separate RGB strip using the onboard 4-pin header. Fire up Aura and enjoy the creative freedom of twelve different lighting themes.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED technology makes ROG Strix B250F Gaming the control hub for your illumination ambitions — so it’s easy to synchronize incredible lighting effects between compatible components, including RGB LED strips, graphics cards, keyboards and even mice! Change all LEDs in unison or employ dynamic modes to flow the illumination effects smoothly across all synchronized devices.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
ASUS is the first motherboard manufacturer to support 3D printing, making it easy to customize your motherboard’s appearance and improve system performance with a range of printable parts.